We encourage you to come vist to experience our distinctly Emmaus culture for yourself – small town feel, including a local theater, small businesses, civic organizations and events, artistic organizations, athletic organizations, old charm and modern day homes, churches, and a rich Pennsylvania-Dutch heritage.
There are so many wonderful things to do in our community! We can’t name them all, but here is a brief list of some of the popular things to do:
- Emmaus Farmers Market.
- East Penn School District sporting events, musical concerts and theatrical productions
- Halloween Parade – the largest in the Lehigh Valley!
- 1803 House, Knauss Homestead, Shelter House, and other historical attractions
- Recreational Opportunities
- Many fantastic restaurants
- Concerts in the Park and other Special Entertainment