Old Fashioned Christmas in Emmaus
Get in the holiday spirit with us!
EMSP’s Old Fashioned Christmas in Emmaus, presented by Gross McGinley will be held on Saturday, December 2, 2017. From 11am-7pm, celebrate the season as we spend the day enjoying holiday fun throughout Emmaus, including live music, libations, a visit by Santa & Mrs. Claus and of course our annual tree lighting ceremony at Triangle Park. Fun for kids of all ages! Enjoy family-friendly activities for children, teens, and adults including:
• The Holiday Cheers Trail (21+only) & EMSP Beverage Bar.
• Live musical groups & sing-alongs!
• Non-profit/community vendors
• Emma the Mule name painting
• Candy Cane Lane walking tour kids’ activities
• Trolley Rides with the Polar Express Conductor!
• The Polar Express Movie at the Emmaus Theatre – Free admission with a donation of a canned good
• Children’s tree decorating & lighting
• Photos with Santa by Wesley Works
• Official tree lighting
New this year, the Holiday Cheers Trail. Get your friends together for some fun! Purchase a passport to taste signature cocktails, mocktails, wine and beer at 10-12 merchant locations all within walking distance. Stroll, sip, shop and support local business! Passports will be available for purchase online. Visit www.emmausmainstreet.com to learn more and get yours! We hope to see you on Saturday, December 2, 2017, for some good old-fashioned holiday cheer! TICKETS WILL GO ON SALE MONDAY NOVEMBER 6th. Follow this link to purchase your tickets!!
Follow Emmaus Main Street Partners on Facebook for more information on all the events to come!
Candy Cane Lane Children’s Tree Sponsor: QNB Bank – Wescosville Office
Print Sponsors – Lehigh Valley Press Focus, Vinyl Press Signs and Graphics, Eric J. Loch Diamonds & Fine Jewelry
Tree Lighting Special Surprise Sponsor: Edward Jones Investments
Polar Express Movie Sponsor: Edward Jones Investments
Design Sponsor – Dannell Designs, LLC
Community Partner – Emmaus Borough